1. After the minimum hours have expired additional time is charged in 30 min increments. Your quoted rate will stay the same. No hidden charges.
2. Please empty all freezers, dishwashers and dryers and unplug them. Clean and dry them thoroughly. Disconnect and drain the hoses.
3. Please empty all dressers and cabinets and take drawers out where ever possible before the arrival of our movers.
4. Please put mattresses and box springs in plastic mattress bags to avoid dirt and damage.
5. Please be advised that extra charge of 100$ will apply where an item doesn't fit through the passageway and is required to be lifted through balconies this procedure may require additional movers depending on the item weight.
6. Please arrange ahead with Ottawa Pro Movers for any items over 250lb for special handling ( additional fees may apply )
7. Ottawa Pro Movers reserves the right to refuse to move items through passages or stairways with less than 2 inches clearance all around the walls/ceiling and the item in question. In agreeing to these terms and condition of service you are waiving any liability against Ottawa Pro Movers for damage that might occur to the passage, stairways, walls or the items in question during execution of such manoeuvres.
8. Travel time is based on the time it takes for our movers to get to your location from our office and back to the office after the move is completed.
9. Deposit is accepted by credit card or electronic transfer only and ensures that your preferred move date is held only for you.
10. Propane tanks and other hazardous and illegal materials are NOT allowed on the truck
11. Ottawa pro Movers recommends that boxes be closed and taped shut. For best results, all boxes should be as fully packed as possible
12. Frameless mirrors, glass products, glass tables, marble furniture, flat screen TV's , monitors, electronics without original boxing or proper packing will be not covered by our insurance.
13. We require all Ottawa Pro Movers employees to wear safety shoes on the premises as per the Health and Safety guidelines, please don't ask to take off the safety shoes
14. All electronics must preferably be packed in their original boxes
15. None other than the employees of Ottawa Pro Movers are allowed on the truck for insurance purposes
16. We can guarantee morning arrivals only, any afternoon evening arrivals subject to completion of previous job.
17. We do not dissemble/assemble fitness equipment ( oversize treadmills, bikes need to be taken apart prior to movers arrival)
18. Final charges are accepted in the form of cash or credit card and are collected before unloading.
19.Please make sure your driveway or pass way free of ice Ottawa pro movers reserves the right to refuse the move if condition are not safe for movers.
20. We do not disassemble any equipment that includes electrical wiring, e.g. treadmills and double doors fridges.
21. This is customers responsibility to contact the City of Ottawa in advance and arrange a parking permit for a moving truck in following cases:
- If the building does not have a designated loading dock big enough to accommodate moving truck
- If in front of the building is a 'no stoping' or 'no parking' zone
- If in front of the building is a payed parking, e.g. meters
Any parking tickets issued to the moving truck at the loading /unloading time will be added to the customers bill.
Search criteria: Ottawa Best movers, pro movers,professional movers, top 10 moving companies, piano movers, moving and packing, packers, truck and movers, moving truck, pods load/unload,Uboxes delivery, Ubox load/unload, labor only, movers only, truck and movers, moving truck, loading moving truck, Ottawa movers.